Monday, January 5, 2009

New Survey


I have decided to modify the focus of my study to a topic that seems to be of more interest to the Moroccan blogging community--freedom of speech and human rights--so it is taking longer than I expected to put it together. I should have it up by the end of the week and I will leave it open until March 1. It will be much shorter than the first one (probably 10-15 questions) so please consider completing it even if you did the first survey as it has been largely reworked. Thanks!




J'ai décidé de modifier l'orientation de mes études vers un sujet qui semble avoir plus d’'intérêt pour la communauté marocaine de blogueur - la liberté d'expression et les droits de l'homme – ca me prendra un peut plus de temp a preparer le questionnaire. Je vais l'avoir d'ici la fin de la semaine et il sera accessible jusqu'à ce qu’au 1er Mars. Il sera beaucoup plus courte que le première (10 a 15 questions). Le questionnaire sera completement reformuler.

No comments: